Thursday, May 10, 2007

Up and Down

That's the kind of day it's been. Running is sometimes the only thing that helps to even things out.

I'm feeling things today. Mind you, I've been downtown twice today, and I can feel the descent of the bluff in the knees a little. My calves are making themselves known right now, too. Maybe I need to do more stretching?

Anyway, I kept it short tonight. I did the 14th Street loop, and it was good. Nothing special, just the usual plugging along.

I have found The Path Under The Stairs to be fun lately. I seem to have lots of leg to power my way to the top, and when I get there, I feel quite good.

Distance: 7.38 km. Time: 40:10 Average speed: 11.0 kph.

Shoes: Saucony Grid Phoenix (Yellow) B.

Weather: Sunny and 15C.

I'll find out if I'm in the New York City Marathon in about 35 days.
The New York City Marathon is in 177 days.
The Calgary Marathon is in 58 days.

No comments: