Tuesday, May 15, 2007

All Over The Map

Emotionally, that is. Wonder what's up with that? I miss Nony. I miss Tru. I haven't seen Roxanne on the path for ages. Nevertheless, I do feel better after getting out and running off some of what ever weird karma is following me around today.

I was only going to run the 14th Street loop, but once I was out there, I felt more than good enough for Crowchild. It's becoming my standard daily run, that. I even passed a couple of bladers. Obvious beginners wobbling across the river on the Crowchild footbridge, but I'm happy to pass anyone.

I've been considering trying one of the running groups again. I also have an idea for bit of a challenge run. These are some things that I may try in the next couple of days. Stay tuned.

Distance: 10.07 km. Time: 55:30 Average speed: 10.9 kph.

Shoes: Saucony Grid Phoenix (Yellow) A.

Weather: Sunny and 19C.

I'll find out if I'm in the New York City Marathon in about 30 days.
The New York City Marathon is in 172 days.
The Calgary Marathon is in 53 days.

No comments: