Friday, May 11, 2007

Time for Lunch!

It feels like ages since I ran at noon, and today I had the opportunity. Fabulous! Great weather and lots of runners, and walkers too. And I'm tanning!

I was only going to go as far as 14th Street, but I felt so good being out in the sun among people, that I pushed on to Crowchild. One thing I like about noon is that everyone is on foot. There are very few bikes, so the pedestrian path/bike path splits don't matter much. You can choose which to run on if you run into congestion.

Great run!

Distance: 10.30 km. Time: 53:39 Average speed: 11.5 kph.

Shoes: Saucony Grid Phoenix (Yellow) B.

Weather: Sunny and 18C.

I'll find out if I'm in the New York City Marathon in about 34 days.
The New York City Marathon is in 176 days.
The Calgary Marathon is in 57 days.

No comments: