Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I'm Listening...

Nony says I need to do lots of stretching. And when I've think I done enough, I need to do more. Mostly I listen to Nony cuz she's wise like that. She must be right cuz my ankle is hardly noticeable today. Some tightness right at the start, but then there always is for the first ten minutes or so, until I warm up. Also went through all the stretches post-run.

Solo today, so I what the heck, I did the Crowchild circuit. With the weather like it is, it would be a crime to stay inside over lunch, and it seemed like everyone in the downtown area felt the same way. But they were late, because the paths felt deserted until my last couple of kilometres.


Today's run:
Distance: 9.82 km. Time: 41:06. Average speed: 14.3 kph.

OK, that can't be right. It should be only about an 8 km run. Musta lost the satellites for awhile. Nothing like relying on unreliable technology.

Weather: Partly cloudy and 10C. That can't be right either, since it's still the middle of January out here on the prairie.

No comments: