Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Less Ice Today

There was enough melting on The Path Under The Stairs that it was almost clear today. And they salted the foot bridge to Prince's Island pretty heavily as well this morning.

It was another early run so I could get Kate to school. She was all tuckered out from handing out the goodies last night. We had a grand total of one (1) trick-or-treater. Now I have a bowl full of those little chocolate bars in the fridge (cuz they're out of sight in there)

So naturally, I have some extra calories to burn off today.

I did the usual 14th Street run, but managed to go slower today. Usually when I feel like I'm going slower, I'm really not, and the stats on the run will surprise me. But not today.

Today's run:
Distance: 7.08 km. Time: 42:23. Average speed: 10.0 kph.

Shoes: Saucony Grid Phoenix (Yellow)

Weather: Mainly sunny and -5C

No comments: