Friday, November 17, 2006

Let's Try the Crowchild Loop

Which I did. I felt good all the way through it, and I haven't run that circuit for a long time. (Well, last week, but that was part of the Last Chance Half.)

Not a bad day out, but the crowd was a little thin, given it's Friday. Fridays seem to be the schmooze-at-lunch day, so the outdoor crowd is pretty small. Even so, I ran into a little traffic crossing Prince's Island and ended up walking behind several groups spread across the bridge.

I had lots of energy on The Path Under The Stairs today, as I have had for the last few weeks. Running has been very easy and smooth, even given those occasional days like yesterday, where things take awhile to loosen up.

And all the ice is gone.

Today's run:
Distance: 9.98 km. Time: 56:28. Average speed: 10.6 kph.

Shoes: Saucony Grid Phoenix (Yellow).

Weather: Partly cloudy and 7C.

No comments: