Friday, September 22, 2006

It's Friday again!

I live for Fridays...

Running solo today, so I thought I'd mix it up a little. This time I headed east and crossed the river at Edmonton Trail. Then west from there, into the wind - the curse of the prairies. I went all the way to 14th Street, which made for a pretty decent distance. I crossed back to the south side, and headed back to Eau Claire.

At the C-Train bridge, I caught up with Carla and Peter-Mark running the other way. They had just picked up their kits for tomorrow's Melissa's Road Race. And I got to ask Peter-Mark how the Regina Marathon went. He ran respectable 4:31.

Today was another great run in a whole string of runs. I'm looking forward to the energy continuing.

Today's run:
Distance: 6.97 km. Time: 37:45. Average speed: 11.1 kph.

Shoes: Saucony Grid Phoenix (Yellow)

Weather: Cloudy and 7C, and that 35 - 45 kph wind is still blowing from the northwest.

No comments: