Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Fall Will Be Here Soon

There's something cool about running in the fall, with the leaves turning and the freshness in the air. Cool enough for an extra t-shirt over the dri-fit one.

I was going to run with Byron at lunch, but he bailed on me, because of the onset of a possible cold. I turned right at the promenade and headed east. I was originally planning to run the short zoo, but instead did the long zoo, down to the 12th Street bridge.

It was a pretty uneventful run, but it felt good all the way. I had good time and good speed, and felt strong. In fact, I felt like I had the lung capacity to push a lot harder.

Today's run:
Distance: 7.64 km. Time: 40:56. Average speed: 11.2 kph.

Shoes: Saucony Grid Phoenix (Yellow)

Weather: Fog and 5C, but that's at the airport. It looked only cloudy in the downtown area.

No comments: