Friday, September 08, 2006

First Friday of the School Year

Another beautiful day. I don't think I've seen a cloud for a week. And of course, that gets a lot of people out on the paths.

I did a repeat of the last run up to the point where I caught up with Carla and Peter-Mark. This time I continued past the foot bridge to Prince's Island, and went down to the C-Train bridge.

It was a good, fast-feeling run. I've been mostly like that this summer, except for a few times. I think it means I'm still improving.

Today's run:
Distance: 7.68 km. Time: 41:48. Average speed: 11.0 kph.

Shoes: Saucony Grid Phoenix (Yellow)

Weather: Sunny and 19C.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your posts Kelly - you should do more writing, you have a knack for it.

Anonymous said...

Tamara, whoever she is... has a point there...

Nony