Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Back to Noon Hours

I haven't done a noon hour run for far too long, so I was ready to correct that today. I got out on the paths, and headed east for a run along the short zoo route. It's really nice out, too, and I felt really good.

On the north side of the river just as I passed under Edmonton Trail, I caught up with Carla and Peter-Mark. I hadn't seen either of them for awhile, so ended up running with them and catching up. Peter-Mark is taking it easy running-wise this week, as he's running the Regina Marathon this upcoming weekend - his third marathon this year.

After we crossed the foot bridge onto Prince's Island we slowed to a walk, and continued the visit until we got to our respective office buildings. Nice run, and even met Chris, out for a really late lunch run.

Today's run:
Distance: 5.39 km. Time: 34:50. Average speed: 9.3 kph.

Shoes: Saucony Grid Phoenix (Yellow)

Weather: Sunny and 24C.

No comments: