Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Another Good Run

Actually, quite good. I've been feeling really good on the paths, so recovery is pretty much done. I'll have to push the distance a little next time.

Except I still feel the knees on stairways. I've been working on strengthening them, so I hope that'll fade with time. There always seems to be something that lingers for a couple of months. Last year it was the hip flexor (maybe), the year before it was something else.

We got a bit of a break today from the heat, too. Still warm, but not oppressive. Good crowds, good energy. I even got a little aggressive with The Path, maintaining speed all the way up. Woohoo!

Distance: 7.18 km. Time: 38:59. Average speed: 11.1 kph.

Shoes: Saucony Grid Phoenix (Yellow) B.

Weather: Sunny and 19C.

No comments: