Monday, April 30, 2007

Off the Rails

My running schedule is kinda messed up, still. I didn't get a distance run this weekend, and I don't know if I'll be able to make up for it. It may not be too important at this point, so I'm not worrying about it.

Weather is a little on the cool side, and breezy again, but quite nice for running. I ran the 14th Street loop again, taking it easy, but more because I'm so late getting out there. Now I rush this to publish, gulp a bite and I'm gone again.

Busy, busy, busy. But in a way, I like that.

Distance: 7.17 km. Time: 38:41 Average speed: 11.1 kph.

Shoes: Saucony Grid Phoenix (Yellow) B.

Weather: Mainly sunny and 12C.

I'll find out if I'm in the New York City Marathon in about 45 days.
The New York City Marathon is in 187 days.
The Calgary Marathon is in 68 days.

No comments: