Thursday, April 05, 2007

What Happened to Spring?

It was happening a few days ago. I'm sure it was. I distinctly remember wearing shorts and a t-shirt and being quite comfortable. And sun...there was sunshine...and blue sky....

I think it has snowed continously for the last three and a half days. Somehow it isn't piling up, and the paths are being kept clear. Running isn't a problem, if you're ready for a little icy spot here and there.

Still doing the Crowchild loop, cuz it's such a nice distance. It leaves me feeling like I've burned a few calories, and it's a nice way to spend an hour.

I think lately my writing has been more of a dashed-off note than anything deep. Perhaps that's what it always was here. But anyway, in a conversation with Nony the other evening, she said she still keeps up with these ramblings. I have to say that pleases me very much.

Distance: 9.99 km. Time: 58:08 Average speed: 10.3 kph.

Shoes: Saucony Grid Phoenix (Yellow) B.

Weather: Light snow and -4C.

I'll find out if I'm in the New York City Marathon in about 70 days.
The New York City Marathon is in 212 days.
The Calgary Marathon is in 93 days.

No comments: