Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Rain, Snow, Dry, Wet...Pick One, Already!

This weather is just weird. Not bad for running, as the snow stopped just before I got out, but sheesh!

I wondered if I should go all the way to Crowchild, or just cut it off at 14th, but it felt great out there. So I did the long loop. My runs have been great for months, always feeling great. At least after I finish. The sense of accomplishment, maybe? What ever it is, I love it.

Even The Path Under The Stairs was no problem. I had lots of energy to attack it, and kept up a great pace all the way up. Just as I turned off Cresent Road to head home, I passed my neighbour. Dressed for running but not running. I remembered that she's going to Boston very soon. Probably tapering, and just taking it easy. I can't wait to hear how it went.

Distance: 9.94 km. Time: 55:51 Average speed: 10.7 kph.

Shoes: Saucony Grid Phoenix (Yellow) B.

Weather: Cloudy and 2C.

I'll find out if I'm in the New York City Marathon in about 65 days.
The New York City Marathon is in 207 days.
The Calgary Marathon is in 88 days.

No comments: