Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Windy and Warm

Not only is it that out there, but that's the name of a tune I regularly mangle on the guitar.

Anyway. My week off is going rather nicely. I'm getting some things done that needed attention, and all is good. Tonight I got out a little earlier than I usually do (since I'm not at work) and run to Crowchild. And due to the timing I hit the leading edge of the rush hour. Lots of cyclists heading away from downtown.

Mostly it was an uneventful run, but the extra energy that I've had lately wasn't there. It wasn't a hard or difficult run; more, um, "normal" than it's been lately.

Today's run:
Distance: 10.01 km. Time: 57:40. Average speed: 10.4 kph.

Weather: Cloudy and 26C. And the wind is out of the west at 32 kph. And we have a severe thunderstorm watch, cuz we like excitement around here.

No comments: