Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Oops, Forgot to Start

I was half way down The Path Under The Stairs before I realized I hadn't started the timer on the GPS. So my true distance is about a kilometre farther than that noted below.

But a nice evening for running, with lots of people out, and no sign of the rain that was forcast for today. There seemed to be an incredible number of cyclists moving away from the downtown, too.

Tonight, I just did the 14th Street bridge before turning around and heading home. At times it seemed like a hard slog, but climbing The Path, I pushed really hard. I think I got my heart rate way up, and certainly was breathing hard. It seemed like the thing to do.

Today's run:
Distance: 6.10 km. Time: 34:07. Average speed: 10.7 kph.

Weather: Cloudy and 19C.

No comments: