Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Run Without GPS

Forgot the darn thing at home, so I'll guessimate that I did about the same distance as I followed the same route as yesterday. Speed was likely not that good. (Also forgot a fresh T shirt, which probably would have been appreciated in that crowded elevator on the way down.)

Since it was a little cool, I wore my StarPhoenix sweatshirt over top, and that got the attention of another runner. Doug worked there the same time I did in the early 90's, so we huffed and puffed and caught up on things. He's just getting back into running after a couple of years hiatus, so we kept the pace slower than my usual.

Today's run:
Distance: 5.75 km. Time: 33:00. Average speed: 10.5 kph. (guesstimate)

Weather: Cloudy and 9C. Not much wind, so very nice for running.

No comments: