Tuesday, October 25, 2005

No Way I'm Missing This Weather

It is too nice out to be sitting in an office for lunch. Seems to be a majority position, too, by the number of people out walking along the river. In a few places, I was slowed to a walk because of the number of people. I don't think it gets that crowded during the summer, but by now everyone is aware of what's coming.

I tried to slow it down today, just to enjoy the scenery and relax, but something in me wants to move. I was cruising just nicely. Wind-wise I find that my breathing is evening out at that speed too. Somehow more efficient in oxygen intake, I imagine.

Today's run:
Distance: 5.13 km. Time: 27:00. Average speed: 11.4 kph.
Rest distance: 295.0 m. Rest time: 2:30.
Total distance: 5.42 km. Total time: 29:30

Weather: Sunny and only 14C so far, but it's warming up quickly.

No comments: