Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Giving at the Office

Must be something in the fall weather, but I've have been awfully busy most of the last several week-nights. I decided that the only way I'm going to get any running in for the next while is to go at noon hour. So I packed up my gear and hauled it into the office.

I started from Sien-Lok Park by the old Greyhound bus barns, and headed west. Across the river at 14th Street, then back, all the way to the suspension foot bridge to Prince's Island, and from there, back to my starting point. It was a great run, actually, with some good speed. Probably due to not being able to get out for at least a week now.

Today's run:
Distance: 5.38 km. Time: 28:05. Average speed: 11.5 kph.
Rest distance: 351.8 m. Rest time: 3:00.
Total distance: 5.74 km. Total time: 31:05

Weather: Partly cloudy and 11C. Just a light breeze, so perfect weather to get out and crunch some leaves.

No comments: