Friday, October 28, 2005

Cooler Than I Thought

Last Friday of October, and we get to sleep in an extra hour on Sunday. But it seemed like a nice day, so I just wore the shorts and tee shirt. Perhaps it was just a teensy bit too cold for that. I felt it on the arms and legs, but still worked up a pretty good sweat.

This time I ran the Confederation Park route, which I haven't done for a long time. Lots less problems with the GPS losing satellite lock, since all those trees are bare now. It was brisk but fun.

Speaking of different routes, my bro is touring the eastern states for the next few days, and he'll be running in some pretty cool places.

Today's run:
Distance: 8.12 km. Time: 45:47. Average speed: 10.6 kph.
Rest distance: 529.7 m. Rest time: 5:00
Total distance: 8.65 km. Total time: 50:47

Weather: Sunny and 7C, although by the time I was twenty minutes into it, the sun was gone. It sets awfully early these days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is your brother touring with them right through until May? I see they will be in Calgary then.

Good for you for running, despite the wardrobe... I would have been a baby and wanted to head for home!

Nony