Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Orange Loop With an Extension

I had a little internal debate tonight about whether to do just a loop, or the hill run again. The ache in the left knee decided it for me. Basically I followed the same route as last Wednesday, but instead of going straight across the river at 10th Street and Memorial Drive, I followed the river to 14th Street before crossing over and heading back. That added another one and a half kilometres.

Not sure what is going on, but my speed is way up. Maybe a rest after the long run on the weekend, maybe the other thing just got me energized. In all, it was a great run, feeling really good.

Even met Brenda T. and Shane S. from work, out for an evening run, which was kinda cool.

Today's run:
Distance: 9.61 km. Time: 52:34. Speed: 11.0 kph.

Weather: Cloudy and 7C, and a bit of a breeze out of the south, which made it cool at the start until I got warmed up a bit. Nice fun run, and I covered quite a bit of distance.

No comments: