Saturday, April 09, 2005

Early Start on Distance

Wasn't sleeping all that great early this morning, so I finally got up about 4:45, had a big breakfast, and headed out.

I had a vague idea of running Cresent Drive and down 10th Street, but instead I headed down The Stairs and across to Prince's Island. Then west on the promenade, and along Bow Trail all the way to Crowchild, were I crossed the river to the north side. Then it was basically follow the Bow River until my turn-around point, which was on Bowness Road, half a block north of 33rd Avenue.

Then all the way back along the river until The Stairs again, which I climbed, and back to 8th Avenue and home.

Today's run:
Distance: 22.8 km. Time: 2:23:14. Speed: 9.5 kph.
Rest distance: 1.31 km. Rest time: 15:00.
Total distance: 24.11 km. Total time: 2:38:14.

Weather: Clear and 2C to start, sunny and 3C at the end.

No comments: