Thursday, December 16, 2004

Fast night

Didn't get to run a couple of days ago, due to an appointment at Canadian Blood Services for a donation, and later I attended a Conversation Cafe. Blood Services had one of the local radio stations visiting, so there were some great after-donation treats, aside from their usual great assortment.

Great run tonight, with some fast intervals. Just wanted to cut loose. And I got an early Christmas present in the form of a technical fibre t-shirt, so I had to get good and sweaty to try it out. Very nice.

Today's run:
Distance: 5.39 km. Time: 30:17.19. Speed: 10.7 kph.
Rest distance: 686.1 m. Rest time: 7:00.
Total distance: 6.08 km. Total time: 37:17.

Weather: Cloudy and 5C. Very nice evening, with the snow almost gone.

1 comment:

Shane said...

Man I'm really impressed with your results. I can't wait to see what happens on the 1st when you do your first race. Amazing job. I'm very impressed with the way you've taken to running.