Saturday, November 20, 2004

Catching Up, But Dragging My Backside

Didn't get to run on Thursday, due to a couple of things: parent-teacher night at my daughter's school, and the missus was offered full time employment where she's been working as a temp. So after talking with teachers, we celebrated by eating out. Calories in, calories out.

Today I was planning my usual Saturday distance run, but circumstances kept me up until about 6:30 this morning, and I was up again at about 8:00. So running on about an hour and a half of sleep just wasn't do-able for much more than the usual 40 minutes.

Today's run: Time: 32:47. Distance: 5.21 km Speed: 9.5 kmh, average. Total distance traveled: 5.95 km, which includes 8 minutes of walking.

Weather: Sunny, 1C, winds south at 21 kmh. Not too bad.

No wildlife, not even that many people out. Tomorrow's supposed to be much nicer, so if I get a good night's rest, I'll look at a distance run tomorrow.

No comments: