Saturday, November 13, 2004

Almost like summer again

Sparkling day for a run. Started at Glennfield in Fish Creek Park and went east on the paved path. All kinds of people out running, walking, with dogs, or kids.

Today's run: Time: 1:39:37.45. Distance: 13.99 km. Speed: 8.4 kmh.

Weather: Sunny and 7C but it got up over 13C by noon, when I finished.

No wildlife around with so many people out, except a huge flock of gulls circling over the Bow.

Hurts: Still got some soreness under my right big toe. This is the same problem I had over the summer, that kept me from running for about six weeks. I was watching it carefully today, as I was going to stop if it started to really hurt, but after about ten minutes, the pain all but went away. Lots of other transient aches, not unexpected on a long run. Just for the foot, I'm going to skip tomorrow's run, so I won't be out until Tuesday.

No comments: