Tuesday, November 16, 2004

After a nice break

Foot feels fine tonight, just a little achy, but much better.

I tried a different timing on the GPS, using the interval timer. Set the run time for four minutes and the rest time for one minute. So it now only shows the distance I ran, not the total distance. Not sure if that matters, but I would like to know just how far I went overall.

Anyway, today's run: Time: 35:59(not counting walking parts). Distance: 5.37 km (not counting walking parts). Speed: 8.9 kmh (not counting walking parts).

Weather: Mainly Clear, 4C, and really dark.

I think I traveled 6.14 km overall, if I read the graph from the software that comes with this gadget right, and that seems about right. Which means I walked 0.77 km.

Man, you can get downright geeky with this gizmo.

1 comment:

Shane said...

Oh wait until you get involved with your pace buddy! You can end up hating him real bad!