Thursday, October 26, 2006

The Last Day?

Of decent weather, that is. The forecast high today was 15C, while in a few days they are talking about a high of -9C. Absolutely beautiful out. I did the usual run down to 14th Street and back.

Other than the beautiful weather, it wasn't too eventful. I did run into someone who used to work where I used to work and who left for the same reason I did. Haven't seen her for awhile, so we took a few minutes to catch up.

What was really nice about this was, it was close to the bottom of The Path Under The Stairs, so I had a chance to catch my breath before running up that. Good run. beautiful day, and the view from the top of the bluff is tremendous.

Today's run:
Distance: 7.08 km. Time: 37:21. Average speed: 11.3 kph.

Shoes: Saucony Grid Phoenix (Yellow)

Weather: Sunny and 11C, and none of those strong winds they were forecasting this morning.

No comments: