Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Extend-a Run

Which means I was gonna just stop at doing the usual 14th Street run, but I extended it some.

I had a very short run with a new person at work. Michelle was heading to the Y to check it out, and we had talked a little last night about running. So we ran down that way, and then I headed out to the promenade.

It's a lovely Indian Summer day and lots of people were out. I chugged down to 14th Street as usual, but had a really good pace going. So on the return, I thought, why not stretch it out a little? Instead of crossing back at Prince's Island, I kept going east to Edmonton Trail, then doubled back.

Perfect timing - I caught up to Michelle in front of the Y, and we walked back to work.

Today's run:
Distance: 7.45 km. Time: 37:12. Average speed: 12.0 kph.

Shoes: Saucony Grid Phoenix (Yellow)

Weather: Sunny and 9C.

1 comment:

Zoe said...

I love your profile pic...after all, they say a picture is worth a thousand words
I think you would love my friend's blog, check it out: http://citizenow.blogspot.com/
or mine
http://globalcitzen-zoe.blogspot.com/


Comment back!!!

sincerely, zoe