Thursday, October 19, 2006

Indian Summer Again

It's been kind of on-again-off-again for it. We've had a couple of nice days after a couple of cold and wet days, and we're about to have a couple of cold, wet days followed by a couple of nice days. Weather in Calgary - so it goes.

But it is a gorgeous day out, and I couldn't let it slip by without getting out into it some more. I did the usual 14th Street run, and it's interesting how quiet it is out there. I'm sure if I'd waited another forty-five minutes, it would have been fairly busy. But it was good enough.

The movie set is still bustling. They've been there for a week, now, and no sign of moving out soon. There wasn't much going on tonight as I went by, just some of the crew standing around with coffees.

Today's run:
Distance: 7.32 km. Time: 40:41. Average speed: 10.8 kph.

Shoes: Saucony Grid Phoenix (Yellow)

Weather: Mostly cloudy and 13C, and barely a breath of wind.

No comments: