Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Time to Get Back on the Road

I was planning to start back into running tomorrow night, as it's my usual night to run with Nony. But she calls me tonight, asking if I was up for a run tonight. So sure!

This time she came up my way and we did a short run through Confederation Park and past the golf course. She hasn't been in this area for quite a while, and had forgotten about the hills along the golf course, but we both tackled them quite handily.

A nice run on a beautiful night, with delightful company, and a great way to ease back into a more serious schedule.

Today's run:
Distance: 4.79 km. Time: 34:35. Average speed: 8.3 kph.
Rest distance: 1.93 km. Rest time: 20:00.
Total distance: 6.72 km. Total time: 54:35.

Weather: Sunny and 20C, and a light breeze. Perfect!

No comments: