Monday, August 08, 2005

That Kind of Day

Forgot my umbrella so it was a wet walk home. Lot's of little annoyances at work. What's with that? All those niggling little things pile up all in a heap to make for a challenging day.

So I was really looking forward to a quick run to burn off some frustration. Besides, I like running in the rain. But there was just one more little annoyance. As the door closed to my suite, I realized I had the wrong keys in my hand.

So what to do? Well, go for a run, of course. It was a short run, just down 10th Street and then over to my landlady's place, all the while hoping she was home. And she was. So it was just a short run down the hill, and then back up. Then a short drive to take back the key.

I'm hoping the rest of the day is better.

Today's run:
Distance: 3.33 km. Time: 36:13. Average speed: 5.5 kph.

Looks like the GPS lost the satellites while I was chatting with the landlady.

No comments: