Friday, May 20, 2005

Another Quick Run

I could get used to this. Another run with a high average speed. And it seems quite natural to run at that pace.

Ran alone tonight. Nony, my Friday night running partner, is still hurting from a bad fall she had last week, so wasn't able to join me. I miss her reminders to keep my shoulders loose.

Tonight I didn't worry too much about distance. I went straight south on 4th Street to Cresent Road, then followed the route Nony and I usually take. Once back on Cresent Road, I retraced my path back up 4th Street towards home.

Today's run:
Distance: 8.51 km. Time: 44:38. Average speed: 11.4 kph.
Rest distance: 416.4 m. Rest time: 4:00.
Total distance: 8.92 km. Total time: 48:38.

Weather: Cloudy and 15C, but I had mostly sun to run in. The city is surrounded by rain squalls, and it's expected to be a wet night. But it was just luverly for a run.

No comments: