Thursday, March 17, 2005

Winter Came Back

Not all that cold, but cold enough. Wore a sweatshirt instead of a tee under the windbreaker.

Tonight, I was back to intervals. Down Edmonton Trail, across the river and west along the promenade, across the 10th Street Bridge, and back along Memorial Drive to those stairs again. They needed a recount, and this time I counted 166. So I'll have to climb and count again, cuz I miscounted somewhere.

Just for fun, I took the path back down to the top of the Centre Street bridge, across Centre Street, and up the stairs there to Rotary Park. There's 91 steps on that one, and I've counted them several times, because that's the way I walk to work and back.

Zig and zag back to 7th Avenue and toward home.

Today's run:
Distance: 6.93 km. Time: 40:11. Speed: 10.3 kph.
Rest distance: 394.1 m. Rest time: 4:00.
Total distance: 7.32 km. Total time: 44:11.

Weather: Partly cloudy and -6C. It's a far cry from the mid-teens we had a week or two ago, but still, quite comfortable. And much of the ice from the freezing rain last night has melted, too.

No comments: