Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Hill Run

Second try at posting this.

Man, this was a tough one. Lot's of climbing and it was a real challenge. I started lagging behind my brother around the 5K point. I finally waved him on when we got to the final hill. Still, I managed to get within a couple hundred metres of the turn around point before I met him coming back.

After that it was downhill all the way. By then, my legs were pretty depleted, so even with gravity assisting, I was moving pretty slow.

Today's run:
Distance: 9.84 km. Time: 59:43. Speed: A little less than 10 kph.

Weather: Lovely. We started out under cloud, but by about 2 km, the sun came out, and stayed out for the rest of the run. I think it's about 10C out.

Cool part: we went past a quarry just up the road, where the TV show Stargate is sometimes filmed.

No comments: