Thursday, September 25, 2008

Rainy, Rainy.

Not a lot of rain. It was a little spotty for the first half. The pavement was speckled, and I didn't even feel it for a long way into the run.

But I did feel an ache in the shins. I have no idea where that came from. I was planning to do the 10 km loop, but opted for the 7 km one. It probably wouldn't have been a problem. After about 5 km, things felt good.

Coming up to the 14th Street bridge, the rain got a little more serious about being rain. The pavement began to look evenly damp, and there was a sprinkly feel. It was coming nice and steady when I passed the C-Train bridge.

The post run stretching is on my front step. That was a little drippy, too.

Distance: 7.00. Time: 40:52
Average speed: 5:49 min/km (10.3 kph).

Shoes: Asics GT-2130.

Weather: Partly cloudy and 15C. Rather inaccurate, that.

No comments: