Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Right After Work

And it was great! I was in the house, changed and back out in about ten minutes. And the goal was nothing too strenuous, just a 7K to 14th and back.

Being a little later than usual, I got out into the crowds. That was fun. It's so cool to be out with all these people, all running or whatever. Not quite the noon hour crowds that I remember, but it was certainly energizing.

I didn't do anything much different, but just got running and that was all I wanted/needed. And I think my leg issues were just acclimatization issues with the new shoes. Not much more than a twinge tonight, so I expect I'll not be bothered again, at least until the next new pair.

Distance: 7.14 km. Time: 40:06
Average speed: 5:36 min/km (10.7 kph).

Shoes: Asics GT-2130.

Weather: Sunny and 21C.

No comments: