Friday, August 22, 2008

I Had a Busy Week

A great week - productive and fun. Even a little intense, certainly focused. I love it.

I worked late last night and besides, it rained cats and dogs, so my Thursday run didn't happen. I made it up tonight.

It felt fast, but I don't think I was all that gettin' goin'. The trails were quiet, but then I've found that whenever I'm out during dinner time.

I was drafted along the promenade. Someone came up behind me just as I passed the C-Train bridge, and didn't pass, and didn't fall back. Just stayed behind and a little to the left, so that it felt like she (as it turned out) was breathing down my neck. It's a little disconcerting.

I didn't take The Path Under The Stairs too hard, but once on top of the bluff, I found my stride lengthening considerably.

Lovely run.

Distance: 7.18 km. Time: 39:42
Average speed: 5:31 min/km (10.7 kph).

Shoes: Asics GT-2130.

Weather: Mainly sunny and 19C

No comments: