Thursday, April 24, 2008

It's Been a Long 5 Minutes...

It's been cold and snowy for a week now. It's supposed to be much better on the weekend, and I hope so, cuz I wanna run in shorts!

I was only going to go as far as 14th Street, but it felt good tonight. So I kept going. Got into a little traffic jam on the bridge under Crowchild between me and a bunch of cyclists. Too many going both ways.

After that, just bear down and head home. Another traffic jam in Prince's Island Park, on The Path Under The Stairs, and on The Stairs, with all the bootcamp groups out. I wonder if they get in each others' way sometimes.

Back home, ho-hum. I hope I can soon be out in the sun, maybe even getting in some nooners.

Today's run
Distance: 10.06 km. Time: 56:03.
Average speed: 10.8 kph (5:34 min/km).

Shoes: New Balance 1061.

Weather: Cloudy and -3C.

No comments: