Saturday, September 01, 2007

Rain to Shine

The day started out kinda cold and wet, but it turned quite nice pretty quickly. So the pull was there to get out of the house and run.

I was aiming for a nice 7 km again, but I felt so good by the time I got to 14th Street, that I kept going. Across the river under Crowchild, then down the other side.

And just past 14th Street, by the sculture garden, I met up with the Pedal Princess. I haven't seen her hardly at all, all summer, so we spent a few minutes catching up. She's been a grandmother for two weeks, and how cool is that? So she filled me in on all the excitement around that.

After that, all the way home with good energy. This was a slow one, but it was nice to take time and look around.


Distance: 9.93 km. Time: 58:36. Average speed: 10.2 kph (5:53 min/km).

Shoes: Saucony Grid Phoenix (Yellow) B.

Weather: Mainly sunny and 18C

No comments: