Thursday, September 13, 2007

Shoulda plugged It In

The GPS ran out of juice about half way around tonight, just after I crossed the river at Crowchild. I don't think I plugged it in to charge since last week, so no wonder it died.

A huge crowd again on The Stairs. Some run up, some take it two at a time, some hop up, some go up sideways. It's a busy place. And at the top, several stand around huffing and gasping before charging back down to do it again. I imagine it's a great work out, but what a traffic jam.

It was a good run. A great day for running and everything feels good. I think I'm pretty much recovered from the marathon.

I just realized I didn't write up my run a couple of days ago. So two runs are here.

Distance: 10.47 km. Time: 55:54. Average speed: 10.6 kph (5:40 min/km) (Tuesday).
Distance: 10 km. Time: 55:00. Average speed: 10.9 kph (5:30 min/km) (today, est.).

Shoes: Saucony Grid Phoenix (Yellow) B.

Weather: Mainly sunny and 15C

No comments: