Thursday, September 06, 2007

Going the Other Way

It struck me tonight, that I haven't run the Crowchild loop clockwise for a long time. So I did tonight. And guess what? There's just as much bike traffic heading east on the south side of the river as heads west during rush hour. I thought everyone would be heading away from downtown, but not so.

Anyway, a great sunny run, just a little cool, after the flirtation with hail near noon. Lots of people out running, too.

And I seem to be finally getting past being achy. My right knee still feels weak, but not sore, and the left heel only hurts a little now, and only for a bit in the morning. Healing is happening.

Distance: 9.88 km. Time: 55:50. Average speed: 10.6 kph (5:40 min/km).

Shoes: Saucony Grid Phoenix (Yellow) B.

Weather: Mainly sunny and 13C

No comments: