Thursday, August 23, 2007

Still Adjusting

I'm getting the commute figured out, anyway. But it's still pretty late by the time i get home. I figure the best way is to head out as soon as I get home, and worry about dinner and stuff later, which pushes that unnaturally close to bedtime. But I'll adapt.

Today was a repeat of the 14th Street loop. I'm in a bit of rut, maybe, running the same routes every time. But I find I enjoy running along the river, and so many others are out running too, which makes it fun.

I thought maybe I'd get rained on, and the cloud is certainly there. But it was beginning to break up by the time I finished. And something is going on at Prince's Island. There are vehicles and tents, and people in those orange vests with the yellow stripes. It'll be the Calgary International Blues Festival, of course.

Distance: 7.60 km. Time: 39:49. Average speed: 11.5 kph (5:13 min/km).

Shoes: Saucony Grid Phoenix (Yellow) B.

Weather: Mostly cloudy and 13C.

No comments: