Monday, August 27, 2007

500

This is my five hundredth post on this blog. Wonder if anyone is still out there? Even more amazing, it's been 1239 days since my first run. Also hundreds, even thousands, of kilometers, at least sixteen kilograms, and several pairs of running shoes.

And nothing more momentous than another go at the 14th Street loop. Nice and cool today, lots of people out, though not big crowds. It felt great to get out there, after my cross-training adventures. Everything is slowly coming back together after the marathon.

Distance: 7.38 km. Time: 37:27. Average speed: 11.8 kph (5:05 min/km).

Shoes: Saucony Grid Phoenix (Yellow) B.

Weather: Mainly sunny and 12C.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As you know, I am still an avid reader... and I am one of the ones who can say I knew you when you started all this.

Congrats on your 500th post. Quite incredible, when you think about all the miles and the shoes and... and...

Nony

Kelly said...

...and the friendships - don't forget those.

Thanks for being there.

Kelly