Thursday, June 26, 2008

A Moment of Significance

That moment has gelled, but is still tentative, and is 35 days away. We'll see.

Meanwhile, I need to run off the stress and frustration on a regular basis. Lots of that today, but things came together nicely. Now I just have to burn off the excess energy.

And it was a weird energy that got me out running today. Buzzy and jittery, but not directed. I couldn't sit still, but I felt heavy and slow when I got moving. I got to 14th Street and that was about all I could do.

Given the lethargy that seemed to come with this bleah feeling, I don't remember much about the run. It was pretty run-of-the-mill, just me racking up the miles.

Distance: 7.15 km. Time: 40:08
Average speed: 5:36 min/km (10.7 kph).

Shoes: New Balance 1061.

Weather: Cloudy and 20C.

No comments: