Sunday, June 15, 2008

A Dry Sunday

No rain this morning, although the cloud is moving in again. It's a nice change from the monsoons we've been experiencing.

People were pulling up as I was this morning at the rendezvous point. The fast group was gone in a hurry, another went solo, and I teamed up with Robert. We did a nice run from The Extreme Bean to Centre Street and back. It was rather nice to be back to a pace more in my usual range.

This guy is a marathoner, though. He's run a couple already this year, and is aiming for another, if I got the story straight. His boys ran with us too, although they pretty much left us in the dust.

Other than that, it was the usual busy paths, full of geese and runners, sunny skys and crazy-high river. The forcast says sun for this week - I'll believe it when I see it.

Distance: 12.14 km. Time: 1:12:17
Average speed: 10.1 kph (5:57 min/km).

Shoes: New Balance 1061.

Weather: Mainly sunny and 8C.

No comments: