Friday, June 06, 2008

A Day Late

Almost forgot to write yesterday's run. I guess it wasn't anything more than a quick run, something to stay loose with.

And it was short, only to 14th Street. I passed my neighbour on the 14th Street bridge going the other way. Somehow I managed to beat her home. I was stretching on the front step as she walked up and we chatted a bit. Turns out she's an alternate on one of the teams in the Banff Jasper Relay, so she might be out there somewhere tomorrow as well.

I met with the team captain and a couple of other runners Wednesday night. I'm looking forward to this one.

Anyway, gotta get my act together here, and get some sleep.

Distance: 7.13 km. Time: 40:53.
Average speed: 10.5 kph (5:21 min/km).

Shoes: New Balance 1061.

Weather: Cloudy and 15C.

No comments: