Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Trying to Get Back

Tough run tonight. I felt a little tired, and very stiff. Everything seemed to hurt almost right off the start. But as usual, after awhile, when I got warmed up, it was much better.

The run itself, once I was into it, went really well. In fact I had great energy, and even powered up The Path Under The Stairs pretty hard.

Of the run itself, not much of it is memorable. The Path and The Stairs were crowded with bootcampers and other runners.

Maybe I need a change.

I forgot to plug the GPS in so it was still dead. Since I did the 14th Street loop, I'll use the same numbers as my last run, since it's the same distance and that's about my average speed.

Today's run
Distance: 7.00 km. Time: 40:00.
Average speed: 10.5 kph (5:43 min/km).

Shoes: New Balance 1061.

Weather: Cloudy and 8C.

1 comment:

Alexandra said...

I guess at this time of year the number of bootcampers and runners is only going to increase! Sunday morning biker numbers are up, time to take heed!