Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Mis-Timed

Back out on the trail again, but it gets to be a drag running alone sometimes. So I thought I'd try The Running Room groups again. For some reason, I got it in my head that they met at 6:30, so I missed it all. Oh, well.

Back out on the promenade, it was actually kind of nice. I should wait more often before heading out after work. When I usually run, right after I get home from work, there's often nothing but bike commuters and the like. Tonight, being out a about an hour later, there were lots of runners. Blades and walkers too.

I did the full Crowchild loop. No particularly memorable moment, but over all quite a nice run.

Distance: 10.14 km. Time: 59:27.
Average speed: 10.2 kph (5:52 min/km).

Shoes: New Balance 1061.

Weather: Sunny and 17C.

No comments: