Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Shnowy, Shnowy, Shnowy...

Holy cow, too many calories! I gotta start getting out more and burning some off. So today, I was out and all the way down to Crowchild, and amazingly, feeling very, very good. I wouldn't say I was into that zone known as the runner's high, but I was definitely in an entirely engaged and calm place.

But yeah, these extra calories. They seem to be piling up in front of me, cuz I see them every time I look down. Sheesh!

I suppose it was worth it. It's once a year, and I got another eleven months or so to prepare for it all again.

Beautiful, snowy and a little breezy. Perfect winter running.

Distance: 9.90 km. Time: 57:41. Average speed: 10.3 kph (5:43 min/km).

Shoes: New Balance 1061.

Weather: Light snow and -4C.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel I must take some part of the responsibility for your calorie intake... is the shortbread gone yet?

Happy Belated 50th!

Nony