Monday, December 24, 2007

A Couple of Days Late

I was out two days ago, and forgot to write it up. For some reason, it's been so hard to get out, and so hard to keep track with this write up and the spreadsheet (yes, there is one).

I headed out to burn off some frustration (families are so crazy-making, sometimes) and down to the river for the usual 14th Street loop. Across the river and back along the promenade, I ran into Roxanne. Good to see her, and we made a date for coffee, so she could tell how much she's spoiling her new grand-daughter.

After that, straight home, since it was getting dark, and I had a dinner date with friends to get ready for.

Distance: 7.07 km. Time: 38:51. Average speed: 10.9 kph (5:30 min/km).

Shoes: New Balance 1061.

Weather: Kinda nice out, probably around zero, and a few clouds if I recall.

No comments: